Mr. Uday Panchpor
Senior General Manager
SENIOR GENERAL MANAGER
Overall Responsibility in MKCL
- Program Head and Senior General Manager, Social Business Development Program
- Program Coordinator (Honorary), MKCL KF
- Chairman, Library Management Team Member
- Member MKCL Program Coordination Team
This program is expected to generate and sustain MKCL’s transformative (not reformative), entrepreneurial (not charitable) and constructive (not agitated) response to solve burning socio-economic-environmental problems of the common people.
Business Vertical No.1: Content Development
- Sexellence Online: Video Lectures to remove myths and misconceptions around sex education.
- Property Positioning System: A profiling test to create awareness about the status of land holding among students
Business Vertical No.2: Social Business
- Cillage Development Program: To link high-end innovations developed by BARC for rural transformation with sustainable framework.
Business Vertical No.3: Olympiads
To focus on areas which are not part of formal education, but which needs attention from societal development point of view.
- National Constitutional Olympiad: All India Test for promoting values imbibed in Indian Constitutional
- Indian Cultural Olympiad: To promote core values of Indian Culture among school children.
- Samajbhan Olympiad: To identify social intelligence among school children and nurture it.
Business Vertical No. 4: Social Support
- Dharmakosh Project of Prajnya Pathshala Wai
- Developing Portal of the Literature of Acharya Vinoba Bhave
- Marathi Wikipedia
- Vichar Vedh
- MKCL Publicity and Public Relations
Previous Responsibility in MKCL
- Joined MKCL on September 01, 2009
- First Responsibility: Senior General Manager, Community Development and eEmpowerment
- Second Responsibility: General Manager, Excellence and Talent Nurturance Program
- Chief Executive Officer, Maharashtra Knowledge Foundation
- Chief Operating Officer, MKCL Knowledge Foundation
Previous Experience before joining MKCL
In 1990 joined Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd as Educational Representative and was appointed as Deputy General Manager (Western and Southern India) in 2009
- Awarded Corporate Excellence Award by McGraw-Hill Inc US in New York in June 2009. A first Indian to receive this award.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B’ Com) University of Pune – 1987
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) University of Pune – 1990